Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Buderus install!

Jamie_6
Jamie_6 Member Posts: 710
Just finished up my in-laws house! They moved up from sunny Florida to be around the grandkids and give a much appreciated hand to me and the brides expanding family. The least I could do is hook them up with a heating and cooling system.

How do you guys like it?

Installed Wirsbo Quik Trak in all the tiled areas, cast iron baseboard in the living room and copperfin baseboard in the bedrooms!

<A HREF="http://www.heatinghelp.com/getListed.cfm?id=289&Step=30">To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"</A>

Comments

• John McArthur_2
    John McArthur_2 Member Posts: 157

Nice looking install. Love the custom blue board, looks totally custom.
  • Blackoakbob
    Blackoakbob Member Posts: 252
    very sharp install....

I like propress at the back. I just had may first experience using one and they are amazing...and the price of the press unit is amazing too. But I'm still thinking about getting one..just need to be able to do more with it to justify the cost. I will be using one again soon I hope it looks as good as yours, Jammie
    Happy New Year and best regards.
  • Joe@buderus_2
    Joe@buderus_2 Member Posts: 302

Nice neat install. Like the matching blue board.
  • Weezbo
    Weezbo Member Posts: 6,232
    i am tired ,my eyes are crooked...

how far away is the black iron drop from the stack?

it is the one thing that keeps jabbing me in the brain cell as i look at the work. everything looks tight and straight...have an oblique on that?

new year,different day...

In a way, it looks like something ...within a dream ,,,, *~/:)
  • lund
    lund Member Posts: 25
    Clean

Nice job, Thanks for posting.

Lund
  • David Sutton_6
    David Sutton_6 Member Posts: 1,079
    Very nice Jamie

Looks great, i like the way the reds lights glow in the 2nd photo, looks like its getting a laser signal,
    Pipes look good the panel is sweet, but the gas pipe seems a bit close to the stack?
  • Brad White
    Brad White Member Posts: 2,398
    Nice Job! So, Jamie,

This seems like a slightly older house and perhaps this is the second heating system in it's existence? And you replaced the emitters too? Or were they existing? What was there before?

Nice job, neat and easy to follow!

With work like that and the comfort you afforded them, they will barely notice that "we are not in Florida anymore, Toto".

How glad they must be that you are part of the family :)

Happy New Year!

Brad
    "If you do not know the answer, say, "I do not know the answer", and you will be correct!"

-Ernie White, my Dad
  • GW
    GW Member Posts: 4,691

my plumbing eyes are wondering if i need another coffee, is that cast iron pipe going backwards?

Very nice install; you should be proud!

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
    Gary Wilson
    Wilson Services, Inc
    Northampton, MA
    gary@wilsonph.com
This discussion has been closed.