Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

QB 180 parts?

and replace it! You know and I know it's only a matter of time before it fails on a cold night and no parts for three days. It really wasn't a bad burner but could be fussy to set up,that was all that was needed for most oil guys to dislike them. Beckett has the rights to the QB and I've been told they will just spec out a new AFG with a factory welded flange depending on which model boiler. PS just the wholesale price of electrodes is enough to make you replace it, about 5 times the cost of an Beckett kit.

Comments

• Mike Raikowski
    Mike Raikowski Member Posts: 2
    QB 180 parts?

Does anyone know where I can purchase QB 180 parts. they seem to be getting harder and harder to find. Is there an after market manufacturer making replacment parts for this burner?
  • Weezbo
    Weezbo Member Posts: 6,232
    try your Ferguson company ....

• Don_184
    Don_184 Member Posts: 2
    Patriot Supply

Try Patriot Supply 516-249-3100, these guys are the best at finding parts!
  • Leo
    Leo Member Posts: 770
    Maybe

Maybe tere is a reason it went away. Had it been so good they would have kept it. I haven't had too bad of luck with them but others have. It might be time to replace the burner.
    Just a thought,
    Leo
  • Tim_41
    Tim_41 Member Posts: 153
    QB parts

As said, try patriot supply. I bought a few spare electrodes and other items from them. "Thinking" I may need them someday.
  • Stan_5
    Stan_5 Member Posts: 22
    QB-180 parts

I needed an electrode assembly and found Nutley Supply had it in stock. They told me Nutley Supply had purchased most of the QB-180 parts that were around. I'm in New Jersey, perhaps there are Nutley Supplys elsewhere.
  • Radiant Wizard
    Radiant Wizard Member Posts: 159
    I have QB-180 Parts

I manage a plumbing and heating wholesale compain in NY. What do you need? You can also order them through partstoyourdoor.com along with any other part for just about anything HVAC. We use them all the time.
  • Jim Farrell
    Jim Farrell Member Posts: 46
    QB-180

Weil-McLain set up 3 master distributor with parts for QB Burners...Call the office located nearest to you...

Philly Area... 856-866-7400
    Pittsburg Area...412-788-9345
    New York/New Jersey Area...201-797-8550

I know that Nutley Supply In Nutley, NJ was one of the supply houses that was a master parts distributor of QB Parts...

Hope this helps...
This discussion has been closed.