Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

need a starting point for a weil p468 w beckett

Options
1.25x80A, 100 PSI, F6 head, 2-3/4" disk, insertion 3", shutter 10, band 0.

<A HREF="http://www.heatinghelp.com/getListed.cfm?id=367&Step=30">To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"</A>

Comments

• oil-2-4-6-gas
    oil-2-4-6-gas Member Posts: 641
    Options
    need a starting point for a weil p468 w beckett

i have the pleasure of doing another 1 of those calls where someone has changed all the settings--pump pressure etc.. and who knows what else through the years ---i'm going there later this evening --i cant seem to locate my Beckett application guide --can someone please post some settings -
    from the Beckett bible -
  • brucewo1b
    brucewo1b Member Posts: 638
    Options
    Hope this helps

1.25 80 A, 100psi, Shutter 10 band 0, static plate 2-3/4, F6 head,
  • oil-2-4-6-gas
    Options

awesome --THanks guys ---- i just got off the phone with the homeowner (who is an engineer) --i had him pull the nozzle assy --just for the heck of it -----

it had a .75 90* --who knows what was done to that poor thing -----
  • Guy_6
    Guy_6 Member Posts: 450
    Options
    Nozzle

I always had great luck with a 1.00 80*A @100psi in that boiler. Side bands at 10, main band closed. Since that unit has been "worked", I would also check the "Z" dimension (nozzle depth to head).
  • Steamhead (in transit)
    Options
  • oil-2-4-6-gas
    Options

well i found a lot of carbon the head from the angle of the nozzle ---air band set to #2 main at 0 pump at 100 -- i cant believe it was running ///the chamber was full of debris from the target wall -and soot acumulation from 20 years //// that was another fun 1 --i had a chamber kit --so i did the chamber the head was an f-6 re adjusted it all -ended up with a 110 80*
This discussion has been closed.