Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

New Tool(non heating)

Ed_26
Ed_26 Member Posts: 284
Looks Great!
who makes it? where do you buy it/how much?

Comments

• EJW
    EJW Member Posts: 321
    New Tool

I just got a chance this weekend to finally use my new water pump puller. I think theres a few guys here that do well work. If you do, and don't have this machine you need to get one. It is a god send for the one man shop like myself. It made this 335ft. set childs play. I aplogize for the cell phone picture quality.

EJW
  • Weezbo
    Weezbo Member Posts: 6,232
    i have seen that...

seems like a good thing.

my thought was 'I wonder if a person could use Wirsbo instead of pe pipe...?...' the water should cool the pipe making it stiffen up a bit...:)the well drillers here are pretty much stuck on the idea of metal pipe....
  • 1\" PEX

thats all we use anymore with split-ring compression fittings, its specs are better than most PE pipe so why not?
  • EJW

It is made by Pull-A-Pump in NJ. I don't think they have a web site yet but are working on it. I bought it with optional equipment for a little over $6000. EJW
  • harvey
    harvey Member Posts: 153
    PVC pipe?

Almost everyone here uses Schedule 80 PVC pipe, usually 1"
    Would this machine work on that? Alot of wells go down 300' or more.
  • Josh_10
    Josh_10 Member Posts: 787

I think that I saw that on This Old House a couple of weeks ago...
  • EJW
    Yes it will

I pulled a couple that were 450-500 on poly pipe. It has extension poles and a hoop at the top so you can pull 20 ft. sections of rigid pipe, put it through the hoop to hold it then cut it off or unthread. EJW
This discussion has been closed.