Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.
In fairness to all, we don't discuss pricing on the Wall. Thanks for your cooperation.
Need to contact us? Visit

Upgrading ESBE 4-way mixing valve Question (Glenn H.)

I believe Paxton has a new control available. The TC201. This control does quite a bit as well as outdoor reset. The ESBE valve will still need a motor like the VM-62. Buderus is looking into offering the TC201 control instead of the TC-62. Right now if there is a VM-62 motor and reset is desired, the VM-62 motor has to be removed and replaced with the TC-62. The TC201 will control the VM-62 motor as well as call on the boiler and circulator.


This discussion has been closed.


It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!