Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

UPS 15-58 FC curves

isn't as easy as it could be - but here's the easiest way to find tech. information.

1. Got to the U.S. website:
http://www.grundfos.com/web/homeus.nsf

2. Select Documentation from the top banner.

3. Select browse by Product Line

4. Select Browse this Product Line Documentation from the
listed business areas. Each area is then broken down
by product.

I hope this helps.

RC

Comments

• Mark_46
    Mark_46 Member Posts: 312
    Better charts available?

Anybody have a better curve chart for the Superbrutes than what is attached?

Im looking for a more detialed chart and I presume the curves change with each speed, no?
  • Brad White_9
    Brad White_9 Member Posts: 2,440
    Here is more

than you asked for- all the curves in the UP line... I could not find the single 15-58 FC curve but it is in here. See page 8.
  • Uni R_2
    Uni R_2 Member Posts: 589

• Mark_46
    Thanks, you guys are the best

• WaterHeaterGuy
    WaterHeaterGuy Member Posts: 80
    Here's the whole line

Enjoy.
  • Here's a product guide for our wet rotors

Attached is a product guide with more specific product information for our wet rotor pumps.
  • Hey Brad,,,,,,,,

How did you "find that"? I always have a hard time navigating the Grundfos website. I finally had to Email the guy, and he sent-me the product-line download, but I`ll be darned if I can find-it, still! It should be on the "site" somewhere should`nt it?
  • Brad White_9
    Brad White_9 Member Posts: 2,440
    I too find the Grundfos site

a little cumbersome in finding what I think is commonly sought information. I think I got this off The Wall (where information is found not available in stores!).

I am going to guess that Andrew Hagen or Josh posted it, forgive me if I missed the actual person.
  • ALH_4
    ALH_4 Member Posts: 1,790
    difficult to navigate

It took me a while to find it and I had one in my hand. It's difficult to find cad drawings. I found a drawing of a 15-58 once, but I would be hard pressed to find it again.

Here's a link to more documentation

-Andrew
  • Dave_12
    Dave_12 Member Posts: 77
    Hard to use web site

Rich:

There is a message in this thread. The Grundfos web site it hard to use. Yes, if you work for the company, you can easily find information. But for others, the site is cumbersome. It needs to be fixed, and the sooner the better. Thanks in advance.
  • i fifth that

the grundfos site is an absolute nightmare to find specific info on.
  • Website

I happen to share your feelings about the user-friendliness of the website - we're trying to improve it.

Thanks for the input, I pass it up the ladder.

RC
  • I doubt,

Grundfos will change their site and that`s their loss! I can`t find much of anything here, outside of homeowners basic info, it goes in circles to me, a tradesman.
  • jimmy_5
    jimmy_5 Member Posts: 2
    Website Change - easier link to information

To everyone who provided input regarding the ease of useof our website, THANK YOU for your input.

We've made a change to make information easier to get to.

Go to: http://www.grundfos.com/web/homeus.nsf, click on the SuperBrute link and you'll find our circulator product information link. The information specific to the SuperBrute is working now, the link to our product guide needs to replicate this evening before it works.

Thanks again for the input, we really do appreciate it.
  • Thanks Rich,,,,,,,,

It still seemed like a "long way around", but I did find what I wanted. I guess the marketing department still wants us to do some "digging", but it is better. Thanks again.
  • Bakerdog
    Bakerdog Member Posts: 3
    tech question re the grundfos

i was looking for a schmatic or exploded diagram of the superbrute. because the wires are coming down from the ceiling, it will be much simpler if the conduit entry to the pump is up. the instructions state down, and i am not sure if that is to avoid water entry, to make sure the check valve is pointing the correct direction, or for some other reason. if you know the answer, i would sure appreciate hearing from you. thanks, Bart
  • brucewo1b
    brucewo1b Member Posts: 638
    Bart

That is to keep water out but you must install the circ in direction of flow that is tha arrow on the casting.
  • Bakerdog
    Bakerdog Member Posts: 3
    thanks bruce

i will seal the conduit entry with some silicone once i wire them. i do have the pumps installed in the right direction.

thank you very much for your response. Bart
  • brucewo1b
    Bart

look in the instructions I think those boxes can be rotated 180 degrees
  • brucewo1b
    Bart

look in the instructions I think those boxes can be rotated 180 degrees.
  • Mark_46
    Rich

Much better, thanks!
This discussion has been closed.