Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

AM-10 for the GB buderus's

Options
Ray Landry_2
Ray Landry_2 Member Posts: 114
Hey guys any one have the opportunity yet to use the AM-10 card for the GB buderus to enable outdoor reset? I'm installing one next week, and am hoping it will be included with the boiler, according to buderus's website it is shipped with all GB's now. I'm gonna make sure to spec it, I can't wait!!! Anyone know exactly how it works? can you still use the RC 10 with an outdoor reset curve as well? is the curve easilly adjustded? Joe? any comments?

Comments

• singh
    singh Member Posts: 866
    Options
    ray

make sure you spec it. I just hung a GB on the wall tues. did not come with it. But I got four extra o-rings : )

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • D107
    D107 Member Posts: 1,849
    Options
    Buderus rc-10 and outdoor reset not yet compatible

check out this prior thread:

http://forums.invision.net/Thread.cfm?CFApp=2&&Message_ID=261912&_#Message261912
  • Joe@buderus_2
    Joe@buderus_2 Member Posts: 302
    Options
    RC10

The AM10 module is now sent with each GB142. There is a program to handle GB142's that are in stock at distributors. The RC10 and AM10 cannot be used together. The AM10 is very easy to install. The module "snaps" on above the draw assembly. The plug to tie the AM10 to the GB142 is already on the wiring harness. Install the outdoor sensor. Connect the thermostat or end switch to the "T T" terminal on the AM10 module. To program the AM10 all that is required is inputting the "reference temperature" and what temperature is the heating curve starting point. The GB142 will be a cold start unit till there is a call for heat. The GB142 will fire up to the heating curve temperature.
  • Ray Landry_2
    Options

so there is an additional 'program' that needs to be purchased when using the AM 10?
  • Joe@buderus_2
    Joe@buderus_2 Member Posts: 302
    Options

The "program" I was referring to is how we are dealing with the GB142's that are in the distributors inventory, but do not have the AM10 module.
  • Ray Landry_2
    Options

ok joe, thank you
This discussion has been closed.