Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Pretige vs. Knight

Options
Shaun Anderson
Shaun Anderson Member Posts: 164
Is this an even comparison ? Wondering whats your take on these lines. Condensing boilers is definitely the talk of the town. Also how many condensing boilers out now are fully-modulating ?

Comments

• ALH_4
    ALH_4 Member Posts: 1,790
    Options
    I predict

The Prestige will be a very big seller. When it comes to features, the Vitodens is still top of the heap, but the Prestige seems to be a good compromise betweem price and features. I like the low-head-loss, high-water-content heat exchanger.

-Andrew
  • Ike Gatlin
    Ike Gatlin Member Posts: 65
    Options
    Knight comparison

Shaun,
    No there isn’t a written comparison of the Knight to the Prestige.

I do agree, there are lots of options for folks in the condensing modulating marketplace... there is also many different cars you can drive, each having its own price point and features.

Ike Gatlin
  • Burnham Dude
    Burnham Dude Member Posts: 2
    Options
    Prestige is a big seller already

We are moving them out the door everyday without any problems to report. The GB142 is still our best seller. The Prestige gives contractors another option...

Rick
  • Shaun Anderson
    Options
    Can't stock everything

But nice to have some options. We curently stock Munchkin and Viessmann on the condensing boiler side. With no way of getting Ultras / GB142. Sell a few Trinitys but would like to see about the Knights and Prestiges as other options.
  • Shaun Anderson
    Options
    Been talking to Shamrock Sales

I like the Knight alot !!! Plenty of good things in it. Well designed boiler. Just need to start stocking them. As for around here pricing is very good.
  • Nron_13
    Nron_13 Member Posts: 164
    Options

Has anyone used IBC boilers mod/con units?
This discussion has been closed.