Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.
In fairness to all, we don't discuss pricing on the Wall. Thanks for your cooperation.
Need to contact us? Visit

Pump Flanges

Mike Mike Member Posts: 15
I have been trying to find the manufacturer of the pump flanges that have a ball valve and hose bib cast as one unit. My wife threw away my saved issues of my trade magazines(Too much clutter). Thanx for the help. Mike


This discussion has been closed.


It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!