In fairness to all, we don't discuss pricing on the Wall. Thanks for your cooperation.
House goes boom during CO investigation
No details yet but the news story said there was a small fire with high CO readings. Perhaps there was a smoldering fire that touched off a gas leak. Philly is famous for a lot of things and gas leaks is one of them. FYI, the chimneys and combustion venting in South Philly are a nightmare. There isn't a house I've inspected down there that shouldn't have the chimney rebuilt or at min. relined and the venting/ vent connections and equipment practices are always Wall of Shame material. Very few CO alarms down there and those only alert when the CO is at deadly levels and that's if the POS alarm is working at all or the kids didn't steal the battery. If you went down one block you would wonder why thousands don't die every night down there. As the efficiency rises, the destruction of chimneys and vents is escalating so this sort of thing will become much more commonplace. Inspect before you replace equipment! It's the law!