Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.
In fairness to all, we don't discuss pricing on the Wall. Thanks for your cooperation.
Need to contact us? Visit

Condensate Hot-Water Heating FAQ

wdarylwdaryl Member Posts: 1
In this FAQ section several diagrams indicate a "flow control valve". Are these standard swing check valves or some other style of valve.


This discussion has been closed.


It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!