Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.
In fairness to all, we don't discuss pricing on the Wall. Thanks for your cooperation.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.

Vitodens W2BA Installation Help (air intake)

Installing 2 pipe, cpvc/pvc, exhaust and intake configuration. I’m Referring to the Rigid Pipe Venting Systems installation Manual. The Exhaust went in fine but the manual is missing anything on how the starter adaptor (60mm to 2in) fits in the air intake port. Or at least I couldn’t find it.

The intake port has a thin rubberish cover on it that can be removed. With the cover removed the starter adaptor just sits in the port and is not secure. The cover has an indentation about the diameter of the adapter. The obvious thing to do is cut out the center of the cover, reinstall it and insert the adaptor. However Id hat to do that and find out I’m actually missing a part.

I’m attaching a picture of the top of the boiler, showing the adaptor sitting just behind the cover.

If anyone has experience with this please set me straight. I really wanted to get this plumbed this weekend.

Thanks

Robert

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Welcome

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!