Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.
In fairness to all, we don't discuss pricing on the Wall. Thanks for your cooperation.
Need to contact us? Visit

What is this?

9 section steamer, this looks to me like some type of water feed control, but no one around here (Rochester NY) has ever seen this one before.


  • JStarJStar Posts: 2,668

    Looks like a Direct Return Trap. Any names or markings on it? Do you have names on anything else in the system, like radiator valves or traps?
    - Joe Starosielec
    [email protected]
  • SteamheadSteamhead Posts: 11,160
    Definitely a Return Trap

    maybe a Sterlco (Sterling)?
    All Steamed Up, Inc.
    "Reducing our country's energy consumption, one system at a time"
    Steam, Vapor & Hot-Water Heating Specialists
    Oil & Gas Burner Service
    Baltimore, MD (USA) and consulting anywhere.
This discussion has been closed.


It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!