In fairness to all, we don't discuss pricing on the Wall. Thanks for your cooperation.
Must be a meteor shower out there
After the CO poisoning in Boone, NC., a reporter stated that the chance of getting CO poisoned in a hotel was the same odds as getting hit by a meteor. Stay inside or you will get hit!
Why? Because on June 14 some guest at a NJ, Holiday Inn Express got poisoned, and on June 17 more people got poisoned at a Travel Lodge at Wisconsin Dells. I am not sure the group home in Parkville, MD qualifies as a hotel but it happend there also. That was more like a nursing home with just old people so that doesn't really count as much.
My son a Captain in the fire department ask me the other day if things are as bad as they were 25 years ago(he actually sat through my CO class then). I said I don't know if they are any worse, but they sure aren't much better. I think stupid has gotten worse.