In fairness to all, we don't discuss pricing on the Wall. Thanks for your cooperation.
High Efficieny Gas Boiler Recommendation
We are in the midst of constructing a single family house on Long Island, New York.
We are looking for advice on sizing of the boiler and brand recommendation.
The primary source of heat is through Forced Hot Air and there are 6 Zones in the house. As a secondary source there is also radiant heating in selective areas of the house, i.e. bathrooms, main foyer and 1st floor living quarters. Here are the BTU demands/requirements that we are aware of (do need help with BTU calculation for the Radiant Heating):
1) Hot Water Coils, total for the 6 zones is 360,000 BTU.
2) Radiant Heating: Total Square Feet of radiant heating is 5,300 S.F.
3) Garage Heater w/ Hot Water Coil, 45,000 BTU.
The house is Energy Start Compliant with foam insulation and high quality windows and doors.
We are strictly interested in High Efficiency Boilers. That said, and to be more specific, our questions are as follows:
1) What size Boiler(s) would you recommend?
2) What Brand/Manufacturer would you recommend?
3) What is your opinion about Alpine vs. Knight Heating Boiler by Lochinvar?
Thank you in advance.