In fairness to all, we don't discuss pricing on the Wall. Thanks for your cooperation.
Power Gas Conversion Burners
should they be done away with? It is estimated that 98% of plumbing and heating contractors would not install them. Some interesting rumors about them are:
1. Efficiency only around 70%
2. Gas will rot the oil boiler firebox
3. They require a special stainless steel liner very expensive
4. Most Authorities Having Jurisdiction do not approve them
5. Most boiler manufacturers will void the warranty on the equipment
7. They make very high levels of carbon monoxide
The list goes on, and on and on!
Well I am getting 20 to 30 phone calls/e-mails a week from homeowners looking for someone to install one on their fairly new oil boilers. Anyone interested in this work contact me and give me your location and phone number and I will refer them to you.