Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.
In fairness to all, we don't discuss pricing on the Wall. Thanks for your cooperation.
Need to contact us? Visit


Has anyone heard of or used Kharbonics?

Supposedly, it is a flexible adhesive-backed graphite foil that is used in place of a heat emission plate.

I have a brochure on it but am not able to find any other info or references to it what-so-ever.


This discussion has been closed.


It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!