In fairness to all, we don't discuss pricing on the Wall. Thanks for your cooperation.
CO deaths in Portsmouth, VA.(Norfolk area)
Couple dead from suspected CO poisoning. They had prolonged health problems and were diagnosed with all kinds of diseases except CO poisoning. Had CO Alarm in apartment and it didn't go off. 42 other apartments out of 210, were found to have CO in them. Fire department said their CO Alarms didn't go off because it wasn't enough to set them off. Waters heaters and ovens were blamed, obviously in June it wasn't furnaces, but they are not sure so they are just replacing, but just the ones they think are bad.
I love when I talk to contractors from that area and they tell me they don't need to test for CO because they have mostly heat pumps and very little gas. I think I need to add public housing to the top of my most dangerous buildings lists. It is funny you talk to the maintenance people at these places and they say the people are lazy and always have some excuse about being sick.
To date I haven't been in any public housing sites that were safe.