Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Hey Hotrod

Options
Started teaching a small class. They saw sap on my forehead lol. I need to find a simple piping boiler layout program, that is friendly user.

Peace Be With You

David C. Broome

P.S. been trying to quit smoking for good/ boy have I been just a little ill

<A HREF="http://www.heatinghelp.com/getListed.cfm?id=390&Step=30">To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"</A>

Comments

• hr
    hr Member Posts: 6,106
    Options
    Like a simple CAD program?

I use Siggy's HydroniCAD. Very simple to learn and use, affordable and great looking drawings.

WWW.hydronicpros.com for a free test drive.

Good for you deciding to teach and pass on your knowledge.

Very big of you. have fun with it :)

hot rod

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • hr
    hr Member Posts: 6,106
    Options
    Great that you are teaching

and sharing your knowledge. Have fun with it :)

I like Siggy's HydroniCAD. Simple to use and affordable. Try a demo at www.hydronicpros.com

hot rod

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • lchmb
    lchmb Member Posts: 2,997
    Options
    Good Luck

Good luck on the quit smoking also. I've been free from them now for 5 month's. It's not easy but you can beat them!!! Trust me, you will feel better and you can do it...
  • lchmb
    Options
    Good Luck

Good luck on the quit smoking also. I've been free from them now for 5 month's. It's not easy but you can beat them!!! Trust me, you will feel better and you can do it...
  • lchmb
    Options
    Good Luck

Good luck on the no smoking also. I've been free from them now for 5 month's. It's not easy but you can beat them!!! Trust me, you will feel better and you can do it...
  • lchmb
    Options
    Good Luck

Good luck on the no smoking also. I've been free from them now for 5 month's. It's not easy but you can beat them!!!
This discussion has been closed.