Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Posting This For Mad Dog

Wayco Wayne_2
Wayco Wayne_2 Member Posts: 2,479
I'm sorry to hear of your loss. She must have been a remarkable person. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. WW

<A HREF="http://www.heatinghelp.com/getListed.cfm?id=255&Step=30">To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"</A>

Comments

• Darin Cook_2
    Darin Cook_2 Member Posts: 205
    A True Fighter!!

Matt asked me to post this for him. Matt's Mom has passed away just a short while ago. She was extremely brave right to the end. She has passed on to a place where there is no more pain. Matt will post more info as it becomes available.

Darin
  • David Sutton_6
    David Sutton_6 Member Posts: 1,079
    All mt best...

My Matt and his family know that my hole family is praying for comfort for you all, know that at this time she is in the hands of our lord....May GOD bless you all...David,Michelle,Alysha,Amanda,and the boys

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,512
    God speed, Colleen.

Thanks for fighting the good fight. Peace.
    Retired and loving it.
  • Matt

We are all here for you and yours in any way we can .

Through tears I write to you knowing your dad , my wife Millie, and many beautiful beautiful people poured her favorite red wine for her arrival in heaven .

Yes the love story can now continue in peace without pain and suffering .

My prayers for you and your family ,

Love your friend ,
    Ken Resnick

He who knows WHY

Shall be master of

He who knows HOW
  • Eugene Silberstein 3
    Eugene Silberstein 3 Member Posts: 1,380
    More Prayers

Always in our thoughts.
  • J.C.A._3
    J.C.A._3 Member Posts: 2,981
    Dog.

Peace is finally hers. You will be happy knowing that she is now not feeling pain, and has passed that on to you.

I'm truly sorry for your loss and may peace be with you in this time of loss and sorrow. Godspeed Mrs. Sweeny. Chris
  • adayton_2
    adayton_2 Member Posts: 130
    Keep up the good fight

Matt; is a most admirable personal quality that your Mom could pass on to your generation. Cherish this and all her goodness in your heart as you stay steady your course in life.

Condolences to your family.

Alfred/Jim
  • Mad Dog_2
    Mad Dog_2 Member Posts: 6,831
    You bring a smile Ken.........................................

I hope they had Merlot!!!!!! Mom wasn't a snob...but you'd better get the right stuff! Believe me I know. Looking foward to meeting you soon Ken. Mad Dog

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • Mad Dog_2
    Thank you all..........................

It is a testament to DAN and this place that this is the first place I wanted to come this morning. Sometimes we all argue and fight ...like ...er.... a FAMILY! and that is what we are. My Mom never backed down from a fight when she knew she was right - no matter what the cost. I guess that's who I git that from. I thank you all for putting up with me when I can be tough, but you all know - I hope by now - that my heart is honest and sincere. Love you all Mad Dog

• J.C.A._3
    J.C.A._3 Member Posts: 2,981
    Matt,

I expect nothing less from you. May the peace and comfort of Moms fight stay with you and always be an inspiration. Like that will be a problem? Bless you and your mother my friend. Chris
  • Alan R. Mercurio_3
    Alan R. Mercurio_3 Member Posts: 1,620

Matt, I share the sadness of the separation but I praise the lord for brining your mom home to him. My prayer now is that he will bring you and your family comfort in the days ahead. Bless you my friend.

Alan R. Mercurio
    Your friend in the industry,

Alan R. Mercurio

www.oiltechtalk.com
  • singh
    singh Member Posts: 866
    Prayers

My prayers and thoughts are for you and your family.

Devan

• Dan Foley
    Dan Foley Member Posts: 1,258
    MD

Matt,

May you find peace during this difficult time. Your family will be in our thoughts and prayers. -DF

• jackchips_2
    jackchips_2 Member Posts: 1,338
    On my way

to Mass, Matt.

I will add your Mom along side Dad and the small list of special people who are already gone that help me through each week.

God bless.

Jack
  • hr
    hr Member Posts: 6,106
    Sorry M dog

sounds like she had a good ride this time through. Thinking of you and your family.

hot rod

• Dave DeFord_2
    Dave DeFord_2 Member Posts: 29
    I'm so sorry.

She's in a better place and left a good son to carry on the legacy.
  • Kevin O. Pulver
    Kevin O. Pulver Member Posts: 380
    Sorry to hear it Mad Dog

May you all find comfort in the Lord Jesus. Kevin
  • Ross_7
    Ross_7 Member Posts: 577

May your mother rest in peace,Matt. God is looking after her now. God's love and mercy be with you.
  • John Starcher_4
    John Starcher_4 Member Posts: 794
    Dawg.......

...I am blessed to still have my mother, but lost my Dad a few years back. He fought the good fight against multiple myeloma for several years, and finally succummed (sp?) to it.

Even though we all knew it was coming, it didn't make the pain any less when he finally passed on. Like you, I came here first. I found so much comfort from my family here at the Wall, and I will always be grateful for that.

You already know this, but your Mom is in a beautiful place now, with no pain, and no suffering. I'm sure she is smiling down on you as I write this.

Take comfort in knowing she is finally at peace. I never had the privelege to meet you or her, but I can tell that she was a class act.

We're all here for you, bro', so don't be afraid to ask for anything you need. (Heh-heh......Mad Dog ain't afraid of anything!) Together, we'll help you get through this.

Starch
  • Matt as I am sure

you know your Mom was in my prayers every day. There comes a time when heaven will be somewhat a lonely place without one of us. When that time comes God sets aside a special place for us and calls us home. It should not be a time of sadness as they have gone on to a better place. It is a time of celebration and final consecration.

We who are left behind must take time to greive as it is a good thing. We also must remember the good times, the fun times and even some of the rough times. It makes it easier to say goodbye. Then remember if we want to see them someday we must walk the walk that Jesus called us to.

God Bless you Matt and your family.
  • Larry (from OSHA)
    Larry (from OSHA) Member Posts: 717
    Matt

I'm so very sorry to hear of your loss. I know how rough it can be for everyone during those final days. My folks went from cancer too.

Your family is in my thoughts and prayers. My deepest sympathy to you and yours.

Larry
  • jerryb
    jerryb Member Posts: 113
    At Peace

Matt, Peace be with you and family,GOD BLESS
  • Paul Pollets
    Paul Pollets Member Posts: 3,656
    Matt...

my condolences....Nothing will replace your mom, but the memories last forever. She was brave and strong.

• Bob Sweet
    Bob Sweet Member Posts: 540
    May the memories

of your Mother, and the hands of our Lord lift you up in these trying times Matt. God Bless you and your family.
  • Matt...

Rejoice in knowing that she no longer suffers, and that she will be waiting for you at the end of your long journey.

My condolences to you and yours. Her legend lives on in you.

ME
  • Matt and Family

There isn't much I can say that hasn't already been said here this morning Matt. I just want you to know that you are in our thoughts and prayers. I didn't really know your Mom but I have a feeling where you get your strength and fortitude from though. I lost my Dad in '83 and my Mom in '95 and to this day, I find myself wanting to pick up the phone to share something special with them from time to time only to face the reality that they are no longer there. My folks taught me a lot based on the "old school" thoughts such as "don't try it....I already did and it didn't work for me". Of course you know I always had to try it anyway! I was the last of eleven children and when my Dad passed on he left me all of his hand tools. He had them all engraved with his initials "LAS" and every time I pick one up I think of him. It's those kind of memories that live on forever and that get us through the bumps and grinds of everyday life. You know where to find me if there is anything I can do to help Matt!

Glenn Stanton

Burnham Hydronics
  • jim s_2
    jim s_2 Member Posts: 113
    God Bless

You and Yours, I don`t have any words better than what`s already been written by others so all I can say is I`ll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Jim S
  • To a close friend

Matt i happen to be lucky to have known your mom for a short period of time and feel great sorrow on hearing the news of her passing.
    I know from being around you during her fight for life you and your family rallied around her and gave her great strength and joy during this time .
    I am proud to have you as a friend and to have had the privaledge of knowing your mom.
    The world has one less great woman but heaven has gained one .
    I am sure she is looking down on you and your family with dad by her side .
    Our thoughts and prayers .

• My deepest condolences

for you Matt , and your family . Even though I never met your mom , she was a true inspiration .
  • Supply House Rick
    Supply House Rick Member Posts: 1,404
    Moments like these

Puts in perspective how insignificant the petty complaints and ramblings that go on here really are.
    Peace to you and your family Mad Dog. You are a champion...
    Rick
  • Tony_23
    Tony_23 Member Posts: 1,033
    Rest in Peace, Mother Sweeney

My sincerest condolences for your loss, Matt.

T

• Boiler Guy
    Boiler Guy Member Posts: 585
    Our most sincere condolences

Please permit us to mourn with you.

Tim & Mary Anne
  • Paul Rohrs
    Paul Rohrs Member Posts: 357
    Our sympathy...

from my family to yours. We will keep you and your family in our prayers.

Paul Rohrs and Family

Biggerstaffradiantsolutions.com

• Nick Dearing_2
    Nick Dearing_2 Member Posts: 7
    So sorry

My condolences to you and your family. She is in a better place now.
  • Mad Dog_2
    THe love and compassion is overwhelming

I will personally Thank each and every one when I get the chance. AS Ozzy said during many a live show."....I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!." Mad Dog

• Chuck Shaw_7
    Chuck Shaw_7 Member Posts: 1
    My thoughts are with you

My thoughts are with you and your family Matt.

Chuck
  • Tom_53
    Tom_53 Member Posts: 43
    Prayers

To Matt,
    Sorry to hear about the loss of your Mom.
    From Tom
    Napco
  • Steamhead (in transit)
    Steamhead (in transit) Member Posts: 6,688
    MD, just saw this thread

better late than never.... Gordon and I, and The Lovely Pam and The Lovely Naoko wish to add our condolences.

This discussion has been closed.