Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Toe-kick fintube ???

Nick W
Nick W Member Posts: 200
Anyone know of a thin toekick sized baseboard type radiation? Standard toekick FAN COIL heaters are out of the question. Any info would be very helpful. Merry Christmas.
Pat.

Comments

• J.C.A._3
    J.C.A._3 Member Posts: 2,981
    Thinnest I've seen....

Is by Turbotronics(? sp.) about3" high with quiet fans. Can't think of anything else "slimmer" . Chris
  • Joe_13
    Joe_13 Member Posts: 201
    With or without fans?

Most toe kick units are 3" with a 3.5" grill. Or are you looking for a BB that looks like moulding?
  • Nick W
    Toe kick radiation

> Is by Turbotronics(? sp.) about3" high with quiet

> fans. Can't think of anything else "slimmer" .

> Chris

Something slim, perhaps using 1/2" Fin tube, no blower, simply a straight hydronic element enclosed in a narrow enclosure,or maybe a radiant panel. It could run the entire length of toe kick space under the base cabinets.I really don't know if anything like this exists but the owner is set against using the standard toe kick space heater that we all have come to know and love. Thanks for your reply.
  • Nick W
    Toe kick radiation

Something slim, perhaps using 1/2" Fin tube, no blower, simply a straight hydronic element in a narrow enclosure,or maybe a radiant panel. It could run the entire length of toe kick space under the base cabinets.I really don't know if anything like this exists but the owner is set against using the standard toe kick space heater that we all have come to know and love. Thanks for your reply.
  • Mark Wolff
    Mark Wolff Member Posts: 256
    Hydronic Heating Panels

There are hydronic heating panels that stick out from the wall maybe 3/4" and are 3-12" high(can't remember exactly). I can't remember the name, I saw them about 4 months ago. Let me dig through my info and find them for you, they would work perfect in this situation I think.
  • Dave Yates (PAH)
    Dave Yates (PAH) Member Posts: 2,162
    one comes to mind

Runtal - we installed Runtal in the toe kick area of a very old farm house kitchen with great results.

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
  • Joe_13
    Joe_13 Member Posts: 201
    Sterlingheat

has a designer line thats thin, but still tall
    http://www.sterlingheat.com/html/designline.html
  • BOB_23
    BOB_23 Member Posts: 19
    kick space heater

good morning.

turbonics has a unit that can be installed in the floor. this works great if you have a basement under the room that you need to put the kick space heater in it.

if you have open wall space in this room you can use turbonics regular under counter kick space heaters that can be mounted in the wall or surfaced mounted on the outside of a wall. you then need to buy the cover for it.

i sell these kick space heaters to heating contractors and they love them.

they are also very quiet when running.

have a happy and safe holiday season.
This discussion has been closed.