Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Some days I get a little burnt out

Charlie from wmass
Charlie from wmass Member Posts: 4,318
I like the wall, I enjoy the format and exchange of ideas from differing view points. Today I read a rather heated post and was ready to drop in my 2 cents and then I hit cancel. I have been spending my week going over systems and blue prints of system that are messes. People above my pay scale could not design a more complicated frankenstein of a mess if they were on LSD. Then I keep thinking of an old Polish proverb I just learned "Not my circus, Not my monkeys" Somedays I need to remember that.
Cost is what you spend , value is what you get.

cell # 413-841-6726
https://heatinghelp.com/find-a-contractor/detail/charles-garrity-plumbing-and-heating

Comments

• Charlie from wmass
    pardon?

Why would you think I was referring to you?

cell # 413-841-6726
    https://heatinghelp.com/find-a-contractor/detail/charles-garrity-plumbing-and-heating
  • Snowmelt
    Snowmelt Member Posts: 1,405
    I'm

Just having a little fun, might be stretching the convo a bit,

If any of you lived in nj and I was having a BBQ I would invite you over.

I learned a lot of steam from here, before I came here I never heard of a drop header.

Or i may not have enough vents for the steam to come a little quicker, which reminds me I never heard of union steam mentioned on here.

On that note where are you from BC?
  • Charlie from wmass
    edited June 2014
    No you are completely correct

I just was not going to name names is all. Just having one of those days BC. All opinions are welcome here, even if they are wrong and they are using a water heater to heat their house. The engineered job I am referring to is not related in anyway to BC's posts. That is a different job. Codes are written in blood and over time people forget about the loss of lives before there were codes. A one in a million chance of a loved one of mine being injured or killed by a product that is not fit for a given task is too much for me, I could never save enough money to be able to accept that.

cell # 413-841-6726
  • Snowmelt
    edited June 2014
    Nice

Do u ever go to walse Darby. I know they have one in that area, I go to the one in warren.

I live in linden right after the gothels bridge, my girlfriend lives in Matawan.

Did you get hit hard with hurricane sandy?

When you go to your friends in jersey give me an hour of your time.

G.w.
  • Snowmelt
    No power

For like 3 weeks, it was close to thanks giving b4 the power went on, a lot of firewood was burning to keep warm. Lines at the gas station so I stayed in.
  • Gordy
    Gordy Member Posts: 9,546
    Dont Feel alone Charlie

Im working on a bridge right now that should have been a total reconstruction. Its getting the duct tape band aid repair. But no they dump 25 million on an ornate arch bridge 2 miles away that gets 80% less traffic. That bridge needed a total recon also, but not of an ornate style.

The sad part is they could have done both for 12 million, and spent the other 13 million on other things. Its rampid.

So the polish proverb goes.
  • Terry O
    Terry O Member Posts: 67
    Why write AO Smith?

I guess I missed something.... Who ever said you could/should use a water heater for radiant heating...? Don't see anything on their literature.
    Terry O
  • billtwocase
    billtwocase Member Posts: 2,385
    Hang in there Charlie

You are an asset to this trade. 
  • Charlie from wmass
    thanks guys

I have no plans on doing anything else for a living, I even joke if I hit the powerball I would still swing wrenches and trouble shoot. Just sometimes it gets to be not as fun. Bill when it comes to oil burners you always come to mind when I have a question so I consider you the saving grace for the oil burner techs. If you lived closer to me I would just refer them all to you. and just keep my tech license for emergency use.

cell # 413-841-6726
  • billtwocase
    billtwocase Member Posts: 2,385
    Thank you Charlie

In this dog eat dog trade, praise of any kind goes a long way
  • Mad Dog_2
    Mad Dog_2 Member Posts: 6,831
    Not my circus...not my monkeys..........

Hysterical...Im gonna use this......Was that Copernicus????? Mad Dog
  • Mad Dog_2
    Mad Dog_2 Member Posts: 6,831
    You guys sound like.......................

youse gots the makin of a BIG UGLY!!!!!!! set a date...well all have lunch and laugh. Mad Dog