Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

new at the wall

dullknife1
dullknife1 Member Posts: 58
1st till on the wall,   great site,  also 57yrs old and kinda new on the computer. quick learner though.  starting out simple,,,, what does post title refer to. really, I have 25 yrs of heating troubleshooting experience but 25 minutes  of forum experience. gonna hit send and see if this works 

Comments

• DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,512
    Welcome!

Post title is just that. What you type into that box appears at the top of your post. I'm glad you're here. 
    Retired and loving it.
  • Ironman
    Ironman Member Posts: 7,366
    Welcome

Bob Boan
    You can choose to do what you want, but you cannot choose the consequences.
  • billtwocase
    billtwocase Member Posts: 2,385
    welcome

There is a wealth of knowledge here for sure
  • What to put in the title at the top

It's always better to put the short description of the question you have in the title line, so you and others can find the subject later.

It's a real mistake to use this line as your opening sentence. Do a search for the term "hmm" and you will see what I mean. Don't worry about your lack of skills on the computer, because, as you find this site so interesting, you will soon learn all you need to know very quickly!--NBC
  • Mad Dog_2
    Mad Dog_2 Member Posts: 6,831
    Welcome new Wallie.......................

you're life will be forever enriched for the better here. Like anything else, the more time you spend here the easier navigation will be. Mad Dog
  • Mad Dog_2
    Mad Dog_2 Member Posts: 6,831
    Welcome new Wallie.......................

you're life will be forever enriched for the better here. Like anything else, the more time you spend here the easier navigation will be. Mad Dog
  • Harvey Ramer
    Harvey Ramer Member Posts: 2,239
    Welcome to the wall.

Enjoy.

Harvey