Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

PART 2 THE BEST IS YET TO COME

Options
   Okay where were we oh yes,  I was winning the beer drinking contest but Chuck Cauley  from Detroit, Mich. was in a close second but he was always better paced at that than I was: but what the heck he always started at 10:00 am everyday. I miss ole Chuck. Yes we were a screwed up bunch of techs. Had one cross dresser ( LOL ROTF ) true found that at one night when we went to a topless bar and shim was waiting tables. Chuck's brother Ken said damn look over there that's &^%$ My cousin Terry said no that can't be she's to ugly to be *&^%$.

All the old crew except myself,  cousin Terry and one of the Albertson brothers are dead and gone, I sure do miss them ole boys; a lot of good times and some really bad hangovers back then. Albertson smoked so much pot over the years I believe it fried his brain. Terry opened his own appliance store and prostate cancer about got him but he is still fighting. My dad was a really mean sob and that's enough about him: his is dead know.

Dad took a call late one Saturday night and sent Chuck and Mike Mauldin  ( he dead to ) up to Mt. Rest on a no heat call. Chuck sent Mike under the crawl space to see why this oil fired furnace was making a terrible bang when the blower came on. Like I said Chuck paced himself on a regular basis, when he turned around all he saw was the back of Mike running down the road. Yes getting late try to finish tomorrow.

PEACE BE WITH YOU

DAVID C. BROOME

P.S. folks it gets better

Comments

• unclejohn
    unclejohn Member Posts: 1,833
    Options
    I guess

Chuck knew that if your gonna drink all day you gotta start early.