Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

guys! I fixed the pipe noise!

magic90015
magic90015 Member Posts: 26
guys! I fixed the pipe noise!

The problem was the heating pipe turns on the pressure kept hitting woods because of the loosen clamps?

So I just wrapped the few toilet paper and put ducktape around it. Then pushed in the middle of the wood and the heating pipe which I thought that was making noise in 3 different spots.

I didn't tell the maintence office about this solution and yesturday I didn't hear the noise at all! When I move out next year after the lease ends I am going to take that paper off with me so they will get another complaint from whomever going to move in this unit lol xD. They are really rude. Any way just wanted to say thanks for quick replies u guys gave. Thanx!

Comments

• MDNLansing
    MDNLansing Member Posts: 297
    Great News

That's great to hear. I'm glad you didn't have to move out over this issue. Good luck living with these idiots.
  • Weezbo
    Weezbo Member Posts: 6,232
    That, is Good News : )

You remember , sometimes that some wd 40 and a cheapo plastic bag can help fix these wierd noises . now Toilet paper and duct tape was your own thinking and fix ..

you did well .

mind if i use your fix in the future?

Because it sounds even cheaper than my own :) lol and you got a lot of real time experience on making it happen .

maybe you are in the wrong line of work :)

You certainly know how to solve a problem .

Wish you were here .:)

Weezbo.
This discussion has been closed.