Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Rinnai Heater parts....

kcopp
kcopp Member Posts: 4,418
Does anyone have a good place to get parts for these.... I am having real issues finding parts. The unit is a LP gas... <span><span style="color:#1f497d">Rinnai RHFE 1001-FA VA P   </span></span>

<span><span style="color:#1f497d">The unit will not light up and am told the parts are the

Switch 1001-FA-1604

Variable Slide 1001-FA-1705 x01

ty,kcopp</span></span>

Switch 1001-FA-1604

Variable Slide 1001-FA-1705 x01

ty,kcopp

Comments

• Jack
    Jack Member Posts: 1,047
    Try

Rinnai at 800 621-9419. They have them. Drop me your email address and I will send you the troubleshooting pages on this model heater. That unit has not been manuf since '96. It is the two stage model (12,000and 36,500 on LP) Where are you located? Who said it was the slide potentiometer?
  • kcopp
    kcopp Member Posts: 4,418
    Jack...just the guy...

I was hoping to reply.  I am in NH.  A local LP company who originally was doing work there told the HO that this was the problem.... they will not return her calls to fix the issue. She called me. If i can't find the issue we are looking at a replacement.... that would be a shame.
  • Jack
    Jack Member Posts: 1,047
    I sent

you the pages on the 1001 FA/VA. I don't have them electronically, so photographed them and sent that way. Let me know if there are any issues. After 15 yrs there may be some parts that are going nla, but I bet N&S have them in Portland.

that is the old two stage unit. It will fire at 50% of capacity and go from there. There are three flame rods, one for each burner. The front center FR is for low fire. As you know any one of the flame rods can knock it out. How is it behaving? Will it fire and go off or not fire at all.

I have a 1001 that I've run since '93. At first it was in the house, then heated the basement and then the garage. I brought it with me from MA when I moved last year. It is now running at my daughters house out here.

I would suggest at this point that when you are there, give a close look at the house blower wheels. I bet they need a good cleaning.

You have my number. Call if I can help.
  • Mikes
    Mikes Member Posts: 5
    Rinnai parts needed

I need help finding these Rinnai parts that Rinnai no longer mfgs. for 1001 FA/VA.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

1) FOT 40-3 Exhaust adapter (B)

2) RHF-1000-132 (Intake adapter A)

3) 1004F-520 ( Flue adapter)
This discussion has been closed.