To get email notification when someone adds to a thread you're following, click on the star in the thread's header and it will turn yellow; click again to turn it off. To edit your profile, click on the gear.
The Wall has a powerful search engine that will go all the way back to 2002. Use "quotation marks" around multiple-word searches. RIGHT-CLICK on the results and choose Open Link In New Window so you'll be able to get back to your results. Happy searching!
In fairness to all, we don't discuss pricing on the Wall. Thanks for your cooperation.

Reviews/issues on PurePro Advantage 3?

BRogersBRogers Posts: 1Member
Hello, I am a homeowner that is getting quotes on a new boiler (actually new heating system).  The person I am likely to use, very experienced, has given me two quotes:  One using a Burnham V8H3 Plus with new Becket Burner; and one with a PurePro Advantage 3 also made by Burnham, but apparently without brand name and saves me over $600.  Advice please?  I am hesitant about Burnham due to poor reviews on however this is a "regular" boiler and not high efficiency.  And this guy stands by them, and that's important.  Advice on these two products, please?  Thanks so much.

• kcoppkcopp Posts: 1,768Member ✭✭✭
    Get a 3 pass boiler...

Not a pin type boiler. Burnham has a 3 pass MPO or the Trio by FW Webb/ Pure pro. A Buderus 115 is also a good choice.
  • ChrisChris Posts: 2,869Member

Go with the Burnham MPO and furnacecompare is a joke... Did your installer do a heat loss of the home?
    "The bitter taste of a poor installation remains much longer than the sweet taste of the lowest price."
This discussion has been closed.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!