Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Floor mounted tub spout

george_42
george_42 Member Posts: 121
Has anyone installed a RUBINET floor mounted tub spout. It looks like you stub up 1/2 copper and slip into O ring socket and bolt to the floor. I have no directions or spec sheet. The water is controlled by a remote electronic faucet, this all goes to a clawfoot tub. thanks

Comments

• heatpro02920
    heatpro02920 Member Posts: 991
    I have a floor mounted unit I installed in my mothers home

it was a grohe I believe and it just had 1 braided supply lines that went under the floor, the unit fastened to the floor by screwing down a plate and screwing the faucet into that plate, very simple, others I have done were just polished brass unions that went to the double leg faucets...

Did you try google search for instructions?

Also now we have a plumbing section, you could have been the first to post a question in it, you missed out...
  • Jack
    Jack Member Posts: 1,047
    As an option

I had a Victoria Albert tub, the Asia model, which is their clawfoot type. I used the block bases though. I also used their free standing "Faucet Tower". It worked out pretty well...if you have the space.

I'm in the middle of the kitchen and bath(s) re-model and found the same tub as a display close-out. Bought it again and this time will use a deck mounted faucet next to the tub at the center. I will have to kinda shape the wall protrusion, but it should be a better detail.

Those long faucet risers just give me the willies. Good luck with your install
This discussion has been closed.