Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Heads-up, Western Canada!

DanHolohan
DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,512
I got this note the other day:

------------------------------------------

Sheldon Schiffner and Bill Lowe are pleased to announce the formation of their new company:

Shel-B Sales Inc.

PO Box 71143

Silver Springs RPO

Calgary, Alberta

T3B 5K2

·        

Shel-B Sales Inc. is acting as an agent/rep firm<span style="color:#1F497D"> </span>primarily in Alberta but with connections in Western Canada. Sheldon and Bill bring  60+ years of combined experience ranging from wholesale to contracting to agency to manufacturing.

·        

Sheldon and Bill will be adding a few key product lines and building a strong

sales/service team over the next few months. Your past support is

greatly appreciated and future support will be essential to our success.

·        

Current products represented: Wade Drains (Alberta Only)  <a href="http://www.wadedrains.ca/">www.WadeDrains.ca</a>

<span style="color:#1F497D">·        

</span>Bill Lowe will also carry on his existing duties with BCL Sales Inc.

-----------------------------------------

I’ve known these guys for years and have always been impressed with their business savvy, their knowledge of the PHC industry, and their ability to create a buzz around a product.

I have watched people work in all parts of this business – from those who design the buildings to those who turn the wrenches. In the time I’ve spent watching Bill Lowe and Sheldon Schiffner, what has struck me is their ability to bring all of those people together and to get them excited about stuff. They are like the hub of a wheel  when it comes to this. When they go to work on a project, everything seems to revolve around them. They create a buzz, get people’s attention, and then move things forward with a fine balance and lots of style. These guys are as good as it gets and I’m looking forward to watching them help others through their new venture, Shel-B Sales Inc..

I believe in these guys and I’m speaking up for them. If you’re considering hiring them to represent your company in Western Canada I think you’re being very smart. And I'd be happy to talk with you about them.     

Here’s to smart people who make things happen!
Retired and loving it.

Comments

• DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,512
    Thought I'd bring this up again.

Great guys.
    Retired and loving it.
This discussion has been closed.