To get email notification when someone adds to a thread you're following, click on the star in the thread's header and it will turn yellow; click again to turn it off. To edit your profile, click on the gear.
The Wall has a powerful search engine that will go all the way back to 2002. Use "quotation marks" around multiple-word searches. RIGHT-CLICK on the results and choose Open Link In New Window so you'll be able to get back to your results. Happy searching!
In fairness to all, we don't discuss pricing on the Wall. Thanks for your cooperation.

2013 Long Island BIG UGLY....who's in?????

Mad DogMad Dog Posts: 2,945Member ✭✭✭
Its been too long boys.....I want a count.....ALL are welcome.  In the past, we have had contractors, homeowners, manufacturers and their reps, plumbing inspector....all walks of life.  If u come here, you are welcome.  If you don't know me...My Moniker Mad Dog only applies if I am playing Rugby or Football against you...and I always play fair -  but ferocious....i.e., I don't bite.  Lets hang out, I dont bite.  We'll pick a nice central location dependent on who's attending and as close as possible to Dan and TLM...wives are significant others are always    welcome.....and encouraged   First and last round is on me.  I'm thinking Millerage Inn.....large, pretty, centrally located in Historic Hicksville/ Jericho (close to Dan) Mad Dog
·

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Welcome

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!