Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

crown,new yorker,slant finn

jonny88
jonny88 Member Posts: 1,139
Hi my supply house has these three oil fired boilers in stock.home owners budget cant go for a burnham.i hear crown makes a good boiler.im not very familiar with oil boilers but of the three which would be the best.heat loss was done and correct size boilers are available.thanks

Comments

• CMadatMe
    CMadatMe Member Posts: 3,086
    Crown

Is owned by Burnham Holdings. The AWR is the same cast as the Series 2, 3, ESC and ES2. The FWZ is the Burnham MPO Block and the TWZ I believe is the V8 block as the Burnham foundry is now pouring their iron for them. So if you like Bunrham it is the same product in a different jacket with a little control difference in some boilers.

Stock both Crown and Burnham..
    "The bitter taste of a poor installation remains much longer than the sweet taste of the lowest price."
  • jonny88
    jonny88 Member Posts: 1,139
    thanks

when you say stock both crown and burnham does that mean you have a supply house and if so where.i will travel as i am having problems getting controls etc on long island.thanks
  • CMadatMe
    CMadatMe Member Posts: 3,086
    Hicksville

Yes, we have a branch in Hicksville and I just happen to be there today..I have 3 and 4 section Crown with and less coil in stock as well as gas boilers.

Universal Supply

120 New South Road

516-348-7750
    "The bitter taste of a poor installation remains much longer than the sweet taste of the lowest price."
  • Steve_152
    Steve_152 Member Posts: 26
    crown,new yorker...etc...

like  crown...have put  in  quite a few...customers  happy....good boiler for the money...
This discussion has been closed.