To get email notification when someone adds to a thread you're following, click on the star in the thread's header and it will turn yellow; click again to turn it off. To edit your profile, click on the gear.
The Wall has a powerful search engine that will go all the way back to 2002. Use "quotation marks" around multiple-word searches. RIGHT-CLICK on the results and choose Open Link In New Window so you'll be able to get back to your results. Happy searching!
In fairness to all, we don't discuss pricing on the Wall. Thanks for your cooperation.

Hb smith

James DayJames Day Posts: 183Member
Looking for the sqft of steam on an old hb smith g300-s/w-7

Can't find anything online.

Thanks James Day

• Alan R. MercurioAlan R. Mercurio Posts: 1,599Member ✭✭✭
    Smith Boiler

James is it possible that this a GB300 ? If so I have attached the specs if not let me know and I'll keep hunting for you.
    Your friend in the industry,

Alan R. Mercurio
  • KniggitKniggit Posts: 122Member
    nope. G300

I just worked on one a little smaller than this about a week ago.  If you are in no hurry and haven't gotten the info by then I will snap a picture of the rating plate on the side of the one I worked on as it lists all the sizes and their ratings.
  • James DayJames Day Posts: 183Member
    Found it!

Smith called me back. 1057 sqft edr. Thanks for the help everyone.

This discussion has been closed.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!