Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

combustion analyzer

Steve_210
Steve_210 Member Posts: 646
I am looking at a  Bacharach Insight, I have heard people recommend Testo. I am trying to figure out what is best for me. I don't touch oil - just natural gas. Done a few mod cons after that it's mainly atmospheric burners. Any advise greatly appreciated. Also, do I really need nox?

Thanks

Comments

• Mark Eatherton
    Mark Eatherton Member Posts: 5,853
    That's what I have...

and I LOVE it.

NOX is not currently required everywhere, but what happens on the Left coast usually works its way across the US, and there are certain areas in California that do require that NOX be evaluated.

ME
    It's not so much a case of "You got what you paid for", as it is a matter of "You DIDN'T get what you DIDN'T pay for, and you're NOT going to get what you thought you were in the way of comfort". Borrowed from Heatboy.
  • Robert O'Brien
    Robert O'Brien Member Posts: 3,540
    I have both

an Insight and a Wohler 335 and  you can't go wrong with either. I previously had a Testo and no problems there also
    To learn more about this professional, click here to visit their ad in Find A Contractor.
  • Mike Kusiak_2
    Mike Kusiak_2 Member Posts: 604
    Testo 327

Just bought a Testo 327 kit and I am very happy with it. Easy to use and gives very consistent and accurate readings. A real nice instrument that just feels good in your hand.
  • Steve_210
    Steve_210 Member Posts: 646
    thanks guys

thanks again
  • PeterGriffin
    PeterGriffin Member Posts: 79
    PCA3

I just purchased Bacharach's PCA3 Pretty dandy little unit, but other than the Testo, it's the only other one I've used.
This discussion has been closed.