Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

solar with central heating

Options
I'm trying to figure out if the cost of a solar system to supplement a radiant system, in the mild climate on the coast of California, is worth the expense. I know it is done, but how efficient is it.

Comments

• CMadatMe
    CMadatMe Member Posts: 3,086
    Options
    Best Advice

Contact Jacob Gooze at Acme Enviornmental in Santa Monica oops he just moved due to growth and the need to expand.  His office is now in Hawthorne CA. He specializes in solar and radiant heat. Winner of contractor mag green award for 2010 for residential. Couldn't find a better man and company....Specializes in what you are looking for...Like he tells me...One day a job on the beach using the sun and the next, a day in the mountains doing some radiant and snowmelt... Great guy, great company. I have his number if you would like to e-mail me. He covers a 100 mile radius around Santa Monica.

I know we are not suppose to use this space as an advertisement unless listed as a pro,  but being there are no California pros listed and you need a pro I hope Dan and the rest understand. Best of Luck

There was an error rendering this rich post.

This discussion has been closed.