To get email notification when someone adds to a thread you're following, click on the star in the thread's header and it will turn yellow; click again to turn it off. To edit your profile, click on the gear.
The Wall has a powerful search engine that will go all the way back to 2002. Use "quotation marks" around multiple-word searches. RIGHT-CLICK on the results and choose Open Link In New Window so you'll be able to get back to your results. Happy searching!
In fairness to all, we don't discuss pricing on the Wall. Thanks for your cooperation.

price

lwallwal Posts: 12Member
Sounds like a high price, but I have been known to charge as much for replacing one. Of course, I did a little more than just replace the thermocuple. I cleaned the burner assembly, tightened some loose wires and did a carbonmonoxide & smoke test. I guess my question is, did you know how much he was charging you before he started or did he hit you over the head with a surprise bill at the end? I have upfront Flat Rate pricing for every task I perform and while some may say I'm a little on the high side, they all agree that they are happy to not have any surprises at the end of the job!
·
This discussion has been closed.

Welcome

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!