To get email notification when someone adds to a thread you're following, click on the star in the thread's header and it will turn yellow; click again to turn it off. To edit your profile, click on the gear.
The Wall has a powerful search engine that will go all the way back to 2002. Use "quotation marks" around multiple-word searches. RIGHT-CLICK on the results and choose Open Link In New Window so you'll be able to get back to your results. Happy searching!
In fairness to all, we don't discuss pricing on the Wall. Thanks for your cooperation.

Appreciate your prayers

Some may think it's silly but I know most of you will understand. Please pray for our cat Mandy.

We have had Mandy for 13 yrs now and to me she's like a second child. last night around 7:00 PM Mandy was not able to jump up on my lab nor would she eat her food or drink her water. when I held her she just kind of laid limp in my arms.

My daughter and I rushed her to an Animal Emergency Center where they spent a few hours running tests on my mandy girl. We learned she is diabetic (sp?) leaving her there this evening was hard to do. They had to put her on an IV then tomorrow or should I say this morning they will transport Mandy to a local hospital where they said she will probably spend the next few days. Then we hope she will be coming home. though we understand we will have to continue giving her shots. I'll take that over not having her any day.

Please say a little prayer for us friends.

Thank you and God bless
Your friend in the industry,Alan R. MercurioOil Tech Talk
·

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Welcome

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!