Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

the new truck...it glows

in the same stuff they use on firemens coats, when the lights at night hit it, it glows came out real nice. my sign guy did a great job. what do you think??...david

Comments

• Paul Rohrs
    Paul Rohrs Member Posts: 357
    Sharp!

Outstanding David...

Real eye catcher!...I love when you can separate yourself from the pack as a skilled laborer. Then, attention to detail on vehicles puts you out in front even that much more.

Great job with the paint.

Regards,

PR
  • hr
    hr Member Posts: 6,106
    Nice truck!

Years ago I visited a George Brazil shop in California. They had a picture, life sized, of a service tech on the back of their trucks. It was done in the same "glowing" 3M product.

He told the story of dogs barking at the decal when car headlights would shine on it at night :)

hot rod

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
  • Murph'_4
    Murph'_4 Member Posts: 209
    VERY VERY....

IMPRESSIVE !!way to go dave !!

Murph'
  • David Sutton_3
    David Sutton_3 Member Posts: 160
    Thanks guys

my wife says maybe i wont get run over in the middle of the night, then she'd have to wake up and I D the body:)
  • Mark Eatherton1
    Mark Eatherton1 Member Posts: 2,542
    Try this...

Hit it with a pocket laser pen and watch that baby light up...

I'd park it at a right angle to the road to get maximum advertising at night!

ME
  • DaveGateway
    DaveGateway Member Posts: 568
    truck

Thats cool!Does it cost alot more?
  • David Sutton_3
    HAAAA!!! your killing me

> Hit it with a pocket laser pen and watch that

> baby light up...
    Mark i DID that wow i thought i was the only one who did silly stuff like that ...David
  • Paul Pollets_2
    Paul Pollets_2 Member Posts: 63
  • Boiler Guy
    Boiler Guy Member Posts: 585
    WAY COOL

Yeah I had a few similar a few years back Red flames,Blue waves and water drops, White lettering........ even captured a few prizes with it. What a **** when one of the techs decided drive under the influence! Sure lit up the front page. BUMMER!!!
  • David Sutton_3
    yes Rich it did :(

about a 1,000 per truck. but its well worth it had a lot of heads turning to see the truck and when they do they see the company name!!!
  • Beautiful decals

That thousand bucks is money worth spending . The truck just stands out at night to future customers . Is it something they inlay over the decals , or is it the decals themselves that glow ?
  • David Sutton_3
    its the decals them selves that glow highly reflective

This discussion has been closed.