Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Flamecor boiler manuals

Options
HaroldH
HaroldH Member Posts: 1
I recently bought a used natural gas fired Flamecor boiler that has no users or installation manual and would like to install it in my garage to supply an in-floor hydronic heating system. The boiler was built in Carlton Place, Ontario (Canada)in 1984 and has a Weishaupt burner unit. The Flamecor model number is 108, serial number 00161, 80K btu in, 76.8K btu out. It has a CGA logo on the information metal plate. The Weishaupt burner type is WG1N/2-E manufactured in 1983. The unit has been used very little (5 years) and was replaced a year ago by the previous owner when he added to his home and needed a larger boiler. The unit appears to be in very good condition but I need to know if the unit is still approved for use, what type of venting and combustion air code requirements there are. The unit appears to be a sealed combustion, direct vent unit.

I have searched the web for info on Flamecor with no luck and have contacted Weishaupt re the burner unit.

I would really appreciate any assistance you could provide.

Thank you.

Comments

• jon1
    jon1 Member Posts: 1
    Options
    boiler info

I didn't see a reply to this...

I have the same unit and am also lloking for info. In my case I could likely get by with just a picture of the electrical diagram on the inside of the unit... mice ate mine.

If anyone was/is able to provide some info on this it would be very helpful.

Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.