To get email notification when someone adds to a thread you're following, click on the star in the thread's header and it will turn yellow; click again to turn it off. To edit your profile, click on the gear.
The Wall has a powerful search engine that will go all the way back to 2002. Use "quotation marks" around multiple-word searches. RIGHT-CLICK on the results and choose Open Link In New Window so you'll be able to get back to your results. Happy searching!
In fairness to all, we don't discuss pricing on the Wall. Thanks for your cooperation.

Flamecor boiler manuals

HaroldHarold Posts: 1Member
I recently bought a used natural gas fired Flamecor boiler that has no users or installation manual and would like to install it in my garage to supply an in-floor hydronic heating system. The boiler was built in Carlton Place, Ontario (Canada)in 1984 and has a Weishaupt burner unit. The Flamecor model number is 108, serial number 00161, 80K btu in, 76.8K btu out. It has a CGA logo on the information metal plate. The Weishaupt burner type is WG1N/2-E manufactured in 1983. The unit has been used very little (5 years) and was replaced a year ago by the previous owner when he added to his home and needed a larger boiler. The unit appears to be in very good condition but I need to know if the unit is still approved for use, what type of venting and combustion air code requirements there are. The unit appears to be a sealed combustion, direct vent unit.

I have searched the web for info on Flamecor with no luck and have contacted Weishaupt re the burner unit.

I would really appreciate any assistance you could provide.

Thank you.
· ·

Comments

• jon1jon1 Posts: 1Member
    boiler info

I didn't see a reply to this...

I have the same unit and am also lloking for info. In my case I could likely get by with just a picture of the electrical diagram on the inside of the unit... mice ate mine.

If anyone was/is able to provide some info on this it would be very helpful.

Thanks.
    · ·
This discussion has been closed.

Welcome

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!