Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Wintac Pro

Options
2»

Comments

• AllianceMech
    AllianceMech Member Posts: 1
    Options
    Wintac- Awesome Program

We have used the Wintac software for several years. We are currently running the Wintac Pro version and also recently purchased the Wintac Portal. With the computer based version we are able to have customers entered with multiple job sites, create work orders, dispatch work orders, add pictures of equipment to location, equipment listed at locations, history of service calls, employee manager, along with payroll, vehicle manager and an easy to read dispatch board. Wintac portal gives us the option to allow our technicians to log on remotely by tablet or smartphone to view any customer location, history, enter and email their invoice directly to the customer before leaving the job site and make corrections to equipment. The portal also has the capability for our customers to log online and view their history, equipment and open invoices. This is the perfect program for our commercial HVAC company and integral part of our business running smoothly. Wintac offers many options, upgrades and add-on's that could benefit your business' operation. It is fairly easy to use for any computer savvy or not so computer savvy individual.

Alliance Mechanical
  • ncocot
    ncocot Member Posts: 1
    Options
    using wintac for years

We have been using wintac for years. I also use QuickBooks for financials. I find Wintac user friendly and love the ease of integration from Wintac to Quickbooks.
  • bith
    bith Member Posts: 1
    Options
    owner

I have been using wintac for 7 years and have no problems with it, I don't always have the most knowledgeable people at the help desk but they will transfer the phone if I'm not happy.  I have however just added QuickBooks to the system and my accountant would like to talk to someone that has been using these two programs together.  So if you can HELP 
  • stormidaho
    stormidaho Member Posts: 1
    Options
    Bought wintac in January 2016... once a week we have issues....
    ie: webportal down. Then in the PC program it keeps dropping the job date. We paid ALOT of money for a half **** program. We use it for everything and still have to use paper invoices and a dry easer board for dispatching...