Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

RPA announces first ASSE Standard 19210 Certification Train the Trainer program

Options
Mark Eatherton
Mark Eatherton Member Posts: 5,853
The RPA is proud to announce the availability of the first Train the Trainer program for the roll out of the ASSE Standard 19210 Hydronic System Installer program.

This three day class will be given at the RPA world headquarters in Mokena Illinois August 29th, 30th and 31st. An exam will be given at the end of the training, and upon achieving a passing grade, attendees will be given the status of ASSE Certified Instructor for the 19210 program. For more information, please contact Denise.Voorhees@radiantpros.org or call 877-427-6601 Ext 3001

Our first contractor training and certification to this standard is currently being developed and as soon as we have it finalized, we will make an announcement here.

Thank you to HeatingHelp.com and the Holohan's for their continued support of our educational and certification efforts.

ME

There was an error rendering this rich post.

SWEITinmanRich_49kcopp

Comments

• DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,526
    Options
    Mark, I know how hard you worked on this and I appreciate all that you do for all of us. Thanks, pal!
    Retired and loving it.
  • Mark Eatherton
    Mark Eatherton Member Posts: 5,853
    Options
    Thank you Dan. We very much appreciate the support you and Heatinghelp.com have given us.

We now have 11 people who have taken the course, and passed the exam and will be getting certified as Training Providers through the ASSE program. We had 3 intense days last week, and a lot of good laughs and anecdotal information in between.

It was quite the array of well known wet heads from within the industry. I'd like to thank all of these folks for taking the time and investing in the future of our industry.

Bill Shady, Chuck Shaw, Clay Thornton, Dave Yates, Dave Holdorf, Dean Wolfe, Lance MacNevin, Rob Green, Wes Sisco, Jim "Doc Radiant" Erhardt and Maya Kadi.

These folks will be our first wave of RPA Trainers who will be offering the certification through their training facilities.

Keep an eye out for announcements coming soon.

There was an error rendering this rich post.

Tinmanjonny88