Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

some fittings that you might find helpful

hot_rod
hot_rod Member Posts: 22,024
We are adding press fittings to our product offering. We offer up to 2" press on the separator products.

1/2- 1" press is via a nut and tailpiece fitting. So you can build a large number of combinations. Any valve or device with a 1" G thread can be adapted onto with a union connection.

Here are some 1/2 - 1" examples. We have quite a few ways to transition from a Euro straight thread if you have a special application. The one example shows a transition from a galvanized WH nipple to press, or press to sweat.
Let me know if I can help with any assemblies.

Bob "hot rod" Rohr
trainer for Caleffi NA
Living the hydronic dream

Comments

• SWEI
    SWEI Member Posts: 7,356
    Any F1960 options? Uponor sells a couple of sizes (as manifold adapters) but not a full range.
  • hot_rod
    hot_rod Member Posts: 22,024
    So a F1960 manifold connection? The manifolds are about the only place we transition to pex.
    Sioux Chief has a lot of F1960 adapters, maybe I can rig one up to go to the manifold thread.

That lower left ring turns the manifold port thread into a 1" G, now any fitting can transition onto that. It was built to put 3/4 or larger copper onto a manifold port. It would be a two step solution.
    Bob "hot rod" Rohr
    trainer for Caleffi NA
    Living the hydronic dream
  • SWEI
    SWEI Member Posts: 7,356
    I was actually thinking more along the lines of mixing valves, pumps, and hydro seps. Feeding manifolds is another one, but radiant is (unfortunately) less than 20% of our business these days.