Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Happy Retirement/Birthday party for Dan Holohan.

Options
Mark Eatherton
Mark Eatherton Member Posts: 5,853
edited January 2016 in THE MAIN WALL
To all who attended the RPA's annual Social Event in Orlando, thank you for helping us to extend warmest wishes to Dan for his years of contributions to society. It was a fantastic gathering, and as I said over the PA system, if anyone had dropped a bomb in the vicinity, it would have wiped out the substantial brain trust of our industry. It was like the
"Who's who" of the hydronics industry.

Thank you also to all of our sponsors who helped us to make this party a smashing success, including Taco, Uponor, Caleffi, Rehau, Grundfos Federated Insurance, Plastic Pipe Institute and UPS Logistics. We look forward to having an even bigger event next year in Las Vegas at the 2017 AHR conference.

And thank you to all who attended, especially the whole Holohan clan. You are now a part of hydronic history!

ME
It's not so much a case of "You got what you paid for", as it is a matter of "You DIDN'T get what you DIDN'T pay for, and you're NOT going to get what you thought you were in the way of comfort". Borrowed from Heatboy.
4Johnpipe

Comments

• DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,526
    Options
    Best party ever! Thanks to all my friends at RPA. You folks rock!
    Retired and loving it.
    Mark Eatherton
  • RayWohlfarth
    RayWohlfarth Member Posts: 1,481
    Options
    Mark, You folks at RPA know how to throw a party. I enjoyed it very much.
    Ray Wohlfarth
    Boiler Lessons
    Mark Eatherton
  • Harvey Ramer
    Harvey Ramer Member Posts: 2,239
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Wouldn't have missed it for the world. What a great time!

#your'renothydronicsuntilyouRPA
    Mark Eatherton
  • Mark Eatherton
    Mark Eatherton Member Posts: 5,853
    Options
    Thanks for attending Harv. I wish I'd had more time to spend with everyone that came, but it would have had to last for a week in order to get to everyone who came.

We appreciate your support.

ME
    It's not so much a case of "You got what you paid for", as it is a matter of "You DIDN'T get what you DIDN'T pay for, and you're NOT going to get what you thought you were in the way of comfort". Borrowed from Heatboy.