Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Free time

Options
mburg
mburg Member Posts: 46
I have vacation time to use up before January, I love hydronics and if I take time off I want it to be for a good cause. Any one know of a good hydronics class or seminar within five hours driving of upstate New York so I can use my vacation time???
Empire_2

Comments

• hvacfreak2
    hvacfreak2 Member Posts: 500
    Options
    I really enjoyed the Fulton Pulse Boiler class in Syracuse , but that is a specific machine that you may not have any use for.
    hvacfreak

Mechanical Enthusiast

Burnham MST 396 , 60 oz gauge , Tigerloop , Firomatic Check Valve , Mcdonnell Miller 67 lwco , Danfoss RA2k TRV's

Easyio FG20 Controller

• Empire_2
    Empire_2 Member Posts: 2,343
    Options
    While I can really appreciate your dedication to bettering yourself and applying your vacation time in a quest to completely understand the Hydronic theory, engineering and application, Every battery needs to be recharged in an effort to attack it later on in your career. Ah heck..........:-). if you do a little research, B&G little Red School House has some amazing study classes in the Buffalo, Rochester area, but the seminar/theory classes usually are a sign up style and require at least some pre planning as they go by attendance requests. What I can tell you is Dan H. and the entire (Heating Help) literature library located here can provide a plethora of information to satisfy even the most hungry attendee. On top of that, some of the country's best HVAC people are of all places, right here at your finger tips.
    Just make a list of what you want to learn, ask here and I am sure someone can and will give you a plan to head you in the right direction. Personally,..... You being here gives you an incredible leg up on your quest for education!!! Just remember your experience and skill level should dictate where you should start in this quest. At least that is what I think for myself in gathering information to complete A topic which is preceded by intense information/ training/ and theory to get me where I need to go.

My .02,...... Sorry if it was long. Didn't mean to write a book.

Peace;

Mike T.