Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Beckett CF1400 oil burner in EUC available for sale - only used 2 seasons!

Options
Available for sale is a slightly used (2 seasons) Beckett CF1400 oil burner. This burner is in EXCELLENT shape and works exactly as intended. Available separately is the mounting plate for a Burnham v908A boiler off of which this came. The link to this burner on Beckett's site is below, and this will tell you almost all you need to know about this burner. What I can tell you is that it was taken off a 1-1.3 million BTU Burnham v908A (steam) boiler so this would be great for a large place such as a school, church, apartment building, etc. It has the high-low-high firing feature for fuel savings, and brand new it would cost you well over $5,000. Take advantage of this deal as well as remarkably low oil prices that are currently just over $2/gallon in my area!!! I'll try to take pics tomorrow and add it to this listing. I also have an EUC McDonnell Miller WFE120 electric water feeder that was also used for 2 seasons.
twice the boiler I need, short cycling, atrocious near boiler piping, excessive fuel consumption, water hammer throughout...you name it I got it in my system O_o