Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Energy Kinetics

Options
billtwocase
billtwocase Member Posts: 2,385
Anyone else finding that they don't have the loyalty to their customers/installers/repairmen like they use to? Pathetic. I'll keep you updated

Comments

• Jim Hankinson
    Jim Hankinson Member Posts: 99
    Options
    billtwocase, I’m sorry to hear of your experience. Energy Kinetics is a family owned company and we strive to work with our family of dealers, contractors, and heating experts as our business partners and we rely upon each other to provide the best products and service. Please reach out to us, including your territory manager, our national sales manager Jay McCay, or our president Roger Marran to review your situation so we can come to a speedy resolution.

• DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,528
    Options
    Well, that sure looks like loyalty to me. Thanks, Jim.
    Retired and loving it.
    njtommy
  • billtwocase
    Options
    Thanks Jim, Dan. I heard from Jay today, but he was not feeling so well, so it is on the back burner until Tuesday. After about 30 years of doing business with EK, I have lost trust in them and their "policies"
  • DanHolohan
    Options
    Sure wish you had come to me with this first, Bill. I can help with these things.
    Retired and loving it.
  • Rich_49
    Rich_49 Member Posts: 2,766
    Options
    As you have stated to me in the past Dan , some things should not be discussed in back rooms , or something to that effect . Maybe there are things going on within the organization that the Marrans' should be made aware of . No better place for that than here .
    You didn't get what you didn't pay for and it will never be what you thought it would .
    Langans Plumbing & Heating LLC
    732-751-1560
    Serving most of New Jersey, Eastern Pa .
    Consultation, Design & Installation anywhere
    Rich McGrath 732-581-3833
  • DanHolohan
    Options
    I am not a back room, Rich.
    Retired and loving it.
    billtwocaseRich_49
  • billtwocase
    Options
    Thanks again Dan. I know you what you mean by bringing it to your attention first. I don't think Rich meant anything in disrespect. I have seen complaints from people on here, and other sites from time to time on how they are "treated." Seems like it has fallen on deaf ears for years. Please know that I am not bashing their product, as I have invested in their uncommon parts in addition to my inventory, at my cost, to keep their systems up and running. Mail order doesn't cut it when it is zero outside, and magic boards don't work in all cases. I brought this up here to hopefully get other techs, companies that are hands on with their product, and have been shunned, or whatever. I promise to keep it civil on here Dan, as I usually try to. I am a service company first, installer second. That seems to be the issue.
  • DanHolohan
    Options
    Thanks, Bill. I appreciate the civility.
    Retired and loving it.
  • Roger
    Roger Member Posts: 333
    Options
    Thank you for your comments, Bill, Dan, and Rich.

Bill, I understand from our sales manager, Jay, and from your posts here, that you have an open dialog with him and you've agreed to discuss your frustrations, thoughts, and concerns with him on Tuesday.

I hear your frustrations and look forward to finding out more so we can regain your trust. We're available at (800) 323-2066.

Without more detail, I can offer the following thoughts:
    As a general comment, we sell parts at fair prices to any heating professional company, and nearly all parts are widely available as industry standard through wholesale distribution.

We also developed field solutions on the few parts that are not industry standard, and our customer service and tech support teams can help with all. For these parts, most warranty support information can be found here:
    http://www.energykinetics.com/system2000-parts-trade-list-price.shtml
    Control information and diagnostics may be found here:
    http://www.energykinetics.com/digitalManagerHeatingProfessional.shtml

To further support this, our control and relay board can be bypassed in minutes with jumpers or our service board, so the home or building should not be left without heat assuming the tech understands Beckett burners, Taco circulators, thermostats and other industry standard parts. We have a growing video and diagnostic library on our contractor portal that can help, too.

Thank you in advance for your civility and understanding. My hope is that everyone is treated fairly personally, in business, and in online forums, and that we can all grow and improve, with the underlying goal that our mutual customers are all well served.

Have a nice weekend!

Roger
    President
    Energy Kinetics, Inc.
    Rich_49
  • DanHolohan
    Options
    A true gentleman. Thanks, Roger.
    Retired and loving it.
  • billtwocase
    Options
    He is Dan. I have spoken to him throughout the years.
  • Roger
    Roger Member Posts: 333
    Options
    Thank you both for your kind words.
    President
    Energy Kinetics, Inc.