Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

RPA Certification

Options
Tinman
Tinman Member Posts: 2,808
Does anyone know when the RPA will be offering certication again? Or, how long it takes them to post your company in "Locate a Contractor"? I re-joined a couple weeks ago and we're not listed yet. No reply to the email I sent them a week ago.
Steve Minnich

Comments

• Rich_49
    Rich_49 Member Posts: 2,766
    Options
    Mark Eatherton is out of the country until the end of the month and Alan Wald is very busy and can take weeks to get to you . You did not even receive one of those automated , " I'll be back things ?
    You didn't get what you didn't pay for and it will never be what you thought it would .
    Langans Plumbing & Heating LLC
    732-751-1560
    Serving most of New Jersey, Eastern Pa .
    Consultation, Design & Installation anywhere
    Rich McGrath 732-581-3833
  • Tinman
    Options
    No. But I didn't email either directly. It was the general "Contact Us" type email address from the website. It's not a big deal. Just curious more than anything.
    Steve Minnich
  • Mark Eatherton
    Mark Eatherton Member Posts: 5,853
    Options
    Stephen, My appologies for being late in responding. As Rich pointed out, I've been traveling. Please feel free to contact me at 720-375-3107 and I WILL get your situation resolved.

I am also reaching out to my Membership director for his input into the situation. As it pertains to the cerficiation program, we are working on it diligently in hopes of unveiling it this fall. It will be an ASSE developed, ANSI recognized certification program.

Call me (you or anyone else that is intereested in joining/re-joining the RPA, or discussing the RPA in general) and we can talk.

Thank you for rejoining. We will make it worth your while. Lot's of new educational classes bubbling to the top.

ME

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• Tinman
    Options
    Sorry for the delay, Mark...it's been really busy. Thanks for your response and Alan Wald has been very helpful.
    Steve Minnich