To get email notification when someone adds to a thread you're following, click on the star in the thread's header and it will turn yellow; click again to turn it off. To edit your profile, click on the gear.
The Wall has a powerful search engine that will go all the way back to 2002. Use "quotation marks" around multiple-word searches. RIGHT-CLICK on the results and choose Open Link In New Window so you'll be able to get back to your results. Happy searching!
In fairness to all, we don't discuss pricing on the Wall. Thanks for your cooperation.

Gennady ?

jonny88jonny88 Posts: 671Member ✭✭✭
HI I was looking at your installations.Such beautiful work.I see you like Caleffi.Where do you go if you dont mind me asking to get your dirt seperators.Thanks for sharing.
· ·

Comments

• gennadygennady Posts: 524Member ✭✭
    Dirtmags

Thanks for nice word. You can get Caleffi dirtmags at American Universal Supply, Inc.

120 New South Rd, Hicksville, NY

(516) 348-7750

Ask Charlie or Scott.
    Gennady Tsakh

Absolute Mechanical Co. Inc.

www.AbsoluteMechanicalCoInc.com
    · ·
  • jonny88jonny88 Posts: 671Member ✭✭✭
    thanks

I recently had to wait 2 weeks for a 11/2 dirt mag.Thanks for the info and for sharing your pics.Must be nice not to have to compete against the series 2 hot water heater guys on long island.
    · ·