Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

An offer you can't refuse...

Options
Mark Eatherton
Mark Eatherton Member Posts: 5,853
Wallies,we have kicked our Open Invitation program at the RPA into high gear.

If you are a current member, THANK YOU! If you refer 6 people to the organization and they are confirmed as joining, your next years fees are paid :-) For each member that you refer that is confirmed, you get 2 months added to your membership (hence 6 new members =  1 year free)

If you are a new or returning member, check out the discount we are offering. 14 months for the price of twelve. (A $50.00 one time discount)

The great folks at hilmor tools have made the pot even sweeter by providing us with some tools to give away to the first, second and third prize winners for referrals. Check out the attached PDF invitation.

Come and join us and help us grow Radiant and Hydronics.

Please!

<a href="http://www.radiantprofessionalsalliance.org/">www.radiantprofessionalsalliance.org</a>

ME
It's not so much a case of "You got what you paid for", as it is a matter of "You DIDN'T get what you DIDN'T pay for, and you're NOT going to get what you thought you were in the way of comfort". Borrowed from Heatboy.

Comments

• DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,526
    Options
    Proud to be on the Membership committee.

I love hanging out with smart people. Join us!
    Retired and loving it.
  • MikeL_2
    MikeL_2 Member Posts: 489
    Options
    A fantastic finish........

What a way to end my week! I spent yesterday training and touring at the Taco manufacturing plant in Cranston RI, and I joined the RPA today; I can cross two more items off of my bucket list.
  • DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,526
    Options
    A fine week indeed.

Welcome to the club!
    Retired and loving it.
  • Mark Eatherton
    Options
    Thank you Mike L.

My director of membership told me you'd joined. Thank you very much, and let us know what WE can do for YOU. We appreciate your and everyones membership and participation.

ME
    It's not so much a case of "You got what you paid for", as it is a matter of "You DIDN'T get what you DIDN'T pay for, and you're NOT going to get what you thought you were in the way of comfort". Borrowed from Heatboy.
  • Mark Eatherton
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Thank you Dan...

You, Matt Michel and Dan Vastian have done a fantastic job. We very much appreciate your hard work and participation. It's folks like you all that make this job so worthwhile.

ME
  • Mark Eatherton
    Options
    Don't miss this opportunity

Time flies when you're having fun. Join us won't you.

http://www.radiantprofessionalsalliance.org/Pages/Join.aspx

Thank you for your consideration!

And thanks to the Holohans for getting behind our efforts.

ME