To get email notification when someone adds to a thread you're following, click on the star in the thread's header and it will turn yellow; click again to turn it off. To edit your profile, click on the gear.
The Wall has a powerful search engine that will go all the way back to 2002. Use "quotation marks" around multiple-word searches. RIGHT-CLICK on the results and choose Open Link In New Window so you'll be able to get back to your results. Happy searching!
In fairness to all, we don't discuss pricing on the Wall. Thanks for your cooperation.

New Jersey hvac license

KakashiKakashi Posts: 78Member
Been about a month since I sent everything in and it still says pending...everyone from my company and just about everyone who I ask at the supply store says the same thing.

Anyone have any luck with it?
·

Comments

• SnowmeltSnowmelt Posts: 684Member ✭✭
    Same here

Same here. Two friends say the same.
    ·
  • JStarJStar Posts: 2,616Member ✭✭✭
    HVACSame

Same here. I called in and they said that they have an approval meeting once a month. You can imagine just how much, or how little, gets done in only one meeting per month. Thanks, NJ!
    - Joe Starosielec
    732-494-4357 ext. 2
    jstar.HVAC@gmail.com
    ·
  • SWEISWEI Posts: 5,056Member ✭✭✭✭
    You guys are renewing?

and they have to hold a meeting?
    ·
  • KakashiKakashi Posts: 78Member
    nutterbutter

I am kind of relieved that other people are having the same problem. Not that I wish it on anybody, just when your house/food/dogfood/catfood/kidfood are all on the line I kind of get anxious...

They never answer any emails with ETA's and when I call they say call back later on.
    ·
  • KakashiKakashi Posts: 78Member
    applying

No, it's a new law to screw real HVAC techs in New Jersey and hopefully cut out the hacks. I think August is the cut off date to be grandfathered.

I can just see my answers on the test... Kyoto Protocol! When in doubt jump it out!

Yeah that last part was just a joke...http://www.njconsumeraffairs.gov/HVACR/
    ·
  • SWEISWEI Posts: 5,056Member ✭✭✭✭
    Had to go look that one up

http://www.gravel2gavel.com/2014/02/new-jersey-extends-date-to-regulate-hvacr-contractors.html

Did NJ not have any previous HVAC licensing, only plumbing?
    ·